I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Canada Day scrapbooking supplies 2018, eh


I am so excited to report this year that there are some new fabulous scrapbooking supplies to commemorate Canada Day! First up, I was playing on Design Space today and look what I found! A new cartridge called We Love Canada! There are only ten images but they are all great. It is included with my Access membership but I am assuming it's free for all next week.


Grab your Cricut and get cutting! Wouldn't these images be great on t-shirts for your family?

There are also 25 free Canada Day cuts on the LOVESVG website.




The next products are from Photo Play Paper Co designed by the talented Becky Fleck. There is a paper pack.


There are stickers, diecuts, stamps and matching dies.


So many great scrappy options this year! Be sure to celebrate our great nation, get out your phones, take some pictures on Canada Day and scrap 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment