I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 5 of Holiday inspiration - Hot Cocoa gift



Welcome to my day 5 of holiday projects. I'm trying to get my crafty and bloggy mojo back.
My kids like to give out little gifts to other members of their school staff. You know, the physical education teacher, school secretary, music teacher as well as their homeroom teachers.
So, we started putting together little hot chocolate packs a few years ago.


I think I am most proud of this years though because I designed it on my Gypsy. The only cartridge I used was George and Basic shapes. I manipulated the shapes until it formed a snowman hat.



Once you cut out your shape, you will need to score it in three places. I ran a line of adhesive along the bottom to keep the packet in. To open the gift, you untie the ribbon.


I think this is a quick, cute gift to make! Snow much fun!
Yay! I blogged five days in a row!

Be sure to visit again on Monday where I will have my 6th day of holiday inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You are a genius with your Gypsy girl :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete