I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 1 - Gift card holder - 12 days of Holiday gifts and ideas



I have been such a slacking blogger lately that I am challenging myself to 12 days of Holiday projects! I can not believe how long it has been since I have posted anything... This is my holiday mojo kick start, if you will, and you are invited along for the ride.

Welcome to day number one!

This is a card/gift card holder.


You pull the ribbon and out comes the gift card.


Now for the deets.
The patterned paper is by Echo Park but it is from last year. I cut the rosette with the Ribbon and Rosettes Cricut cartridge.

Thank you for clicking by. Be sure to come back tomorrow for more holiday inspiration in the form of a layout.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to challenge yourself! I have loved each of your projects - started at #12;) They are each fabulous! TFS :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete