I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 10 of holiday inspiration - Christmas cards



I am so close to being done my Christmas cards! I made five of these yesterday. (For those that are keeping track, I am at forty cards.)


I knew I wanted to make a penguin family because my daughter is still so into penguins.

I used Create A Critter Cricut cartridge and then Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday Paper Dolls for our accessories. The sentiment is printed on my computer.



This was such a quick card - no Cricut.

Two days left of holiday projects. Can I do it??? Please stop back in tomorrow for Day number 11!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the penguin family! I may have to do this myself :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both. I love the penguin idea, I may use that next year!

    ReplyDelete