I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 12 of Holiday inspiration - gift card holder



Welcome to day 12!!!

I am still working on teacher/bus driver gifts. Here is a gift card holder. In Canada, we love our Tim Horton's coffee. So much so, that the Go Canada Cricut cartridge came with the following design.


I am going to have my son write on the coffee cup label.

Thanks for visiting! Yay! I completed 12 days!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the cuts, I may have to steal this idea :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete