I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My first Liz Qualman sketch and Frosted Designs challenge


I was always afraid to try one of her sketches. This is the sketch for this week. I found it on the Amazing Grace blog



This is my layout loosely based on the sketch. My son is always creating things out of cardboard. He uses whatever materials are at hand; paper, elastics, brads, empty plastic containers, Kleenex boxes etc.

I am entering this layout at the Frosted Designs challenge blog. The challenge this week is to incorporate buttons onto your project.

4 comments:

  1. Wowsers!!! you did a fabulous job with the sketch!! You really should consider using one of hers again!! I LOVE papers and the embellies you used... they all go together so nicely!! The gears look great!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet layout. I used to make things with my daughters out of these types of things.
    We loved Mr. DressUp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Yes, I find challenges great because they take me out of my comfort zone.
    Love your take, great choice of colors and papers. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete