I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mission to Create challenge

I made this birthday card for a challenge at the Mission to Create blog.

The challenge was to make a card using 3 circles, an owl, a cupcake, white space and a stamped image using anything but a stamp.




To make this card I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the owl and cupcake. I deleted the smiley face from the cupcake using my gypsy. I stamped the branch using leftover foam sheets from my children's crafting. I thought the foam would stick to my acrylic block but it didn't. I decided to glue it on with glue that is repositional at first and then remove it as soon as I could. It worked and I love how clear the "stamp" appeared. I think the most difficult element was the white space. I was dying to fill up all the empty space on the card and had to stop myself!

1 comment:

  1. this is super cute!! love how he is dreaming of the cupcake...great idea!

    ReplyDelete