I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hang in there

I found a new challenge site this week. The blog is called Jitterbuggin' challenge This was the sketch to follow. It is their 3rd sketch called Just Monkeyin' Around. You had to have a monkey as well as 3 patterned papers.



Here is my take on the sketch.



I used jute for the rope and used lots of distressing and pop dots for dimension. All my cuts are from the Create A Critter cartridge and all the patterned paper is from the DCWV Mi Casa pack.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it.....that little rope the monkey is swinging from is great!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! Love the leaves and the rope is adorable. The papers are perfect too. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I think this is cutest card ever. I love the colors, I love the twine, and I especially love love the monkey.
    Too cute
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I am not quite that good yet. hope to be.

    Mother's Day Cart Giveaway

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com/
    follow, comment and put my blog button on yours.

    post about my giveaway facebook, twitter, cricut message board, etc...for extra entries
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Love the rope! Awesome idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete