I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Recap of 2017 Christmas projects


Happy Black Friday! In Canada, we still have sales to shop at even though our Thanksgiving was in October. Hopefully, as you are reading this, I am out scoring the best Christmas gifts at rock bottom prices. At last, I am done making my holiday cards and will start posting them on Monday. (Woot! Woot!) To tide you over until then, here is a recap of my 2017 projects.


It feels like Christmas just looking at these crafts from last year! Be sure to stop in on Monday for Day One of Christmas Projects, an Amazon themed card. Yep. Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment