I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 30, 2018

Day Five of Christmas Projects - Swimming Santa


We have cousins who have just put in an inground pool in their backyard. I knew I wanted to incorporate this exciting renovation in a Christmas card for them! To create the sentiment, I used the Cricut Explore write feature. I thought of a “pool pun” and had my machine write it out for me using a marker. The Explore then cut out the surrounding shape. I love being able to make my own card sentiments this way.


Be sure to come back on Day Six for a z-fold card.

No comments:

Post a Comment