I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Day Four of Christmas Projects - Mary and Joseph


Every year, I create at least one card that is more faith-based. Today's card is cut from the Cricut cartridge called Artfully Sent. This cartridge is chock full of wonderful cards and ideas. This cartridge is sold in a bundle with coordinating stamps and papers from Close to My Heart but it is while supplies last. Here is the link to my friend Brandy who can help you if you have any questions in regard to this cartridge or CTMH.

Brandy Lees CTMH


No comments:

Post a Comment