I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Making a knockout using Design Space


Last week, I saw a video tutorial on Facebook on how to do a knockout using the slice feature on Design Space. It looked pretty simple to do and IT WAS. I love how easy and neat this technique is. It is just a matter of placing the image over your text, slicing, removing the unwanted bits and then changing the colour of your initial slice. What I learned was, if you are using cuts that are small and finicky it's better to cut them larger. This is an A2 sized card and I had trouble glueing my hockey player so don't look too closely.



I need to make more cards using this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment