I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Pink Stamper Gallery

I'm a big fan of the my pink stamper website. She is sweet and funny and loves the Cricut almost as much as I do. lol She had asked for submissions last month to have some designers join her each month in featuring Cricut projects. I submitted a beach layout. Unfortunately, I wasn't chosen for her design team but my layout is featured in her Gallery.



I used the Life is a Beach cartridge for all the cuts. My blue waves are layered upon layer upon layer because I didn't have my Expression at the time and couldn't just press fit to length. The beach items are all pop dotted and inked. To make the effect of sand I sanded beige Core'dinations paper. I l-o-v-e Core'dinations! I had trouble sanding the DoubleMates paper last month and ended up ripping my paper. Let's just say my die cuts were placed very strategically over the holes.

I can't wait to add my photos taken at a local beach last summer!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I still need to get over and check out Robyn's gallery!

    ReplyDelete