I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Autism Challenge

I just had to participant in this challenge. As a teacher (at home with kids) autism is something near and dear to me. You can read more about this challenge on Joy's blog

Here is my contribution. It is a bookmark. I wanted to make a bookmark because first of all I am a total bookworm and second because I just acquired a laminator and was dying to play with it.

The cartridge I used is Locker Talk. The back of the bookmark says "April is autism awareness month".

2 comments:

  1. I love the bookmark! I did a card instead, but now I think I need to make some of these too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete