I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

This week I decided to try a challenge set by Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge was to make a project having to do with rain or water. This is my entry. The pictures are from a wonderful trip that included a visit to an aquarium.



I tried to make the effect of underwater by adding bubbles. The make the bubbles, I cut circles out on my Cricut and then placed them under a sheet of blue Core'dinations paper. I then lightly sanded the paper until a "bubble" appeared. I made the ocean floor by tearing beige cardstock and then inking it.


All the cuts are from the Life is a Beach cartridge except for the circles which are from George.

9 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTABULOUS water layout. You did a great job on it. It looks so professional. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your embellishments and layout. Thanks for playing with us over at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Love how you incorporated all the photos on it! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat layout!!! I'm glad you joined us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout. I love anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea!! Very cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete