I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pup-sicle


Summer is coming, right??? I’m longing for the warm days on the deck when I see these pictures.

Last summer, a friend had a dog rescue fundraiser by selling pup-sicles. Her rescue is called Central Paws Dog Rescue (Winnipeg, MB) and they made popsicles that were meat or yogurt based. Chloe loved them and I hope they sell them again!


Most of the paper on this layout is older Bella Blvd. The paw print paper is by Recollections. I bought a grab bag of paper and scored lots of Bella Blvd! I have loved using it. The patterns are bright, bold and versatile.

I’m still in awe of Doodlebug Design Inc taking on the production and sales of Bella Blvd while the owner and creative director recovers from a brain tumour.
The scrapbooking community is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment