I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Winnipeg Jets playoff layout


So, the Winnipeg Jets 2019 playoff run was too short but our family had fun while it lasted. We ironed on HTV and created customized t-shirts to go to games and I made a banner to decorate the family room for hosting viewing parties.

I had this ice surface design in my head for months before I finally created it. This design would be super easy to create for any hockey team. You can just cut a team logo in half over the red line. The toughest part was slicing in all the jet planes.



Cricut Gives Your Ultimate Cutting Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment