I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

New baby shaker cards


I love making baby cards! I think because they are fun and sweet (as are newborns). The blue card is for my friend's new grandson. Yes, I am in that season of life where my friends' children are getting married and having children.


Do you remember when Costco used to sell huge paper pads? That is where the baby printed paper is from. I held onto these sheets *hoarded* for baby cards.

I created the design for the shaker by using the slice feature on my Design Space for the Cricut Explore.

1 comment: