I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Design Space 3 - DS3


Woohoo! Design Space 3 launched a beta version on Wednesday night. On Thursday, I thought why not play a bit and check it out. I am so impressed.

In February, I decided that I should broaden my Cricut Explore horizons and start creating my own shareable cut files. Sharable cut files could increase traffic to my blog after all. My very first project was a St. Patrick's Day design for a scrapbooking layout. As my design became more intricate, my Design Space 2 slowed down and eventually crashed and crashed and crashed. I laughed about this failed venture with my husband and moved on.

Thursday afternoon with my brand-spanking new Design Space 3, I finished the file. The program ran super smoothly with no issues at all. I also love having more letters displayed with each font option! It makes choosing the perfect font quicker and easier!

Why not try it out? Here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment