I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Disney shirts for my friend


This month, I helped a friend create their family Disney shirts. This was so much fun! I encourage anyone who has a trip planned to a Disney park to have or create matching shirts. It makes navigating the park as a group easier and Disney employees recognize you right away and SOMETIMES you get VERY special/VIP treatment!


For this red shirt, the fonts I used are Cricut Elegant Cake Plain, Cricut Old West, Star Jedi and Waltograph.


The blue shirts were created cutting freezer paper with my Cricut Explore. My friend used a pencil eraser and fabric paint to paint around the castle cut out after she ironed the freezer paper on the shirt. Once the paint is dry, pull the freezer paper off. I love the finished products and know they will have a magical vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment