I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monster hoodie layout


Hello All!
It's been busy around my house this February with hockey, my birthday and the flu :(. Thankfully, we are all well at the moment and I was able to scrap a bit!


Does it seem silly to scrap clothing? My daughter and her friends all love these hoodies (bunny hugs if you are from Saskatchewan). They are all animals, creatures or dinosaurs.

I used all papers from the DCWV Great Vacation Stack. My creature is from the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment