I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope everyone one is having a lovely
day. Do you still have valentines to create today? My kids chose (with Mom's guidance, of course) the quickest valentines to make ever!



Moustaches are all the rage in middle school this year. Did you know that there is a moustache on the Paperdoll Dressup Cricut cartridge? It's one of the creative features for the pirate paper doll. I just thickened it up a bit with my Gypsy so I could pierce it for the lollipop stick.



The lips are from the Indie Art Cricut cartridge - blackout feature.
So quick to make with no layers!


Here is my valentine for the hubs - inspired by Pinterest and by my Girl Guides who hand-stitched felt hearts this week. I hope he doesn't need that page from the atlas...



Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's day! I bet all the kids loved these treats! What a fabulous idea. You are sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lollipops are so cute!! What a great idea:) And I love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these -- sooooo cute! I do hope you enjoyed a wonderful Happy Valentine's Day!

    Stopping by to say hi, my friend!

    ReplyDelete