I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hockey layout


My son's hockey team is winless so far in this hockey season. Last weekend he was named "Hardest Working Player of the Game". I wanted to scrap these photos right away to show him how proud we are of his perseverance (no matter what the scoreboard shows).



I guess I should mention that the award is a white hard hat that the deserving player writes his number on.

I whipped this layout out quick using Craft Room Basics for the first time. It was a nice surprise to see it on my Gypsy after updating yesterday.

I love these little hockey skate brads I bought a few years ago!

Have a great day!

1 comment: