I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut challenge #18

This week at Fantabulous Cricut, the challenge is to make a "cool treat". This is my card!



I used the life is a Beach cartridge and my Gypsy to weld the 2 pineapples together and also to hide the cuts in the bottom layer. I cut the pineapple again a tiny bit smaller to make the green layer and then inked the cut lines.

I have never had a drink in a pineapple before but would love to so I think it would be a super-cool treat!!!

13 comments:

  1. I think it wold taste YUMMY too! Great card!

    Thanks for participating at FCCB!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!! I have yet to cut this out and your card has just pushed me over the edge. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Love the drink and the details on it.
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!

    I am giving you two awards - the Trendy Blog Award and the Sunshine Award. You can get the buttons from my blog at http://akellyscrafts.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cool treat. It would definitely cool me off here in Texas. Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this totally gets me ready for my beach vacation!! Yummy, yummy card!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!!!

    Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! Love your colors and it inspires me too make a page. Tonight we are going to a Luau dinner party so this could be my inspiration. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well after hours and hours of research, I finally figured out what font I had used for the project...just for you! NOT! LOL! you totally cracked me up so I thought I would return the favor and come see you too! Super glad I did b/c this card is awesome! and it is dang hot here so I wish I could have that in real life!
    hugz, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the umbrella in your drink!! What a cute card:) Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cute! I have never had a pineapple drink either but I would love to try it. Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is a great card. thanks for sharing with us over at FCCB

    ReplyDelete