I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut challenge #17

This weeks challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a project that features a bug and the color orange.



This is my entry. I have been on a Halloween kick this week. All the cuts are from Paper Doll Dress Up except the flag which is from Create A Critter. The background paper is Core'dinations. I distressed the edges with sand paper to reveal the color core, hoping it would look spooky.

9 comments:

  1. Nice and spooky!!! Cute, cute, cute~~~

    Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sanding. I like that! Love the little flag too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that spider!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout!

    Thanks for participating in this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, thanks for playing along this week at FCCB great project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job. My favorite holiday is halloween so I love it! Keep up the super work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the spider's face!!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little LO!! I love the sweet little spider!! Halloween Los are so much fun!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete