I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Disney Challenge

I found a Disney challenge last week that I couldn't pass up. The challenge was to create a project with some type of Disney aspect. To read about it, click here. I have been busy putting all of my Disney World layouts into albums. When I put together my 2006 album, I realized that I was missing an intro page to Magic Kingdom. So I sat down with my Gypsy and designed this...




I really intended an making an intro page but I just got too carried away with welding Mickey heads onto everything. My kids truly love searching high and low for hidden Mickeys and would often spot ones that I hadn't even noticed.

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!! and what a fun challenge to do, specially for kids. Love the mickeys as flowers, adorable. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! One of our favorite things to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! Love all the little Mickey heads. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love it!! I have a application on my iphone of hidden mickeys....we love searching the parks and taking pictures of them. Thank you for entering my challenge. I love it!

    ReplyDelete