I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Canada Day 2020


I realize that Canada Day may look a little bit different this year with physical distancing. I'm hoping that we can still celebrate our beautiful country at home or 6 feet apart. I have seen great starburst cut files posted on facebook. I knew I wanted to play with one of these cut files somehow. I love how this turned out and plan on trying again. What I love about these is that you can make Canada Day layout using red and white paper scraps. I also used two different brands of maple leaf paper pattern paper. One is Oh Canada by Photo Play and one is by Creative Memories.


I'm wishing you all a happy and healthy July the first, 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment