I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 1, 2020

International Scrapbooking Day!


Tomorrow, May 2nd, is interNational Scrapbooking Day! This year it will look very different than previous years without any in person crops, seminars or gatherings. I think it will be neat that everything will be online and virtual so everyone can participate. There are sales, classes, challenges, meet ups and crops. I intended to make a list of links of things you can take advantage of tomorrow but the list would be almost endless from American Crafts at SCRAPBOOK.COM to CLOSE TO MY HEART to SCRAPBOOK AND CARDS TODAY. This virtual version of the day will end up giving more people access to the activities and inspiration. I’m looking forward to video chatting with scrappy friends from near and far as well as taking classes featuring pros in the industry that I am inspired by. "See" you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment