I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year's Eve!


It seems like I was just writing last year's post five minutes ago! This year has been filled with scrapbooking opportunities and moments! Our son graduated high school, our family travelled to the Toronto area and we got to witness the beautiful Niagara Falls. I have not scrapbooked any of the above yet but I did crop with wonderful ladies at least once a month in 2018. I also hosted a great group of ladies from Close to My Heart in my home for a Cricut Explore beginner class. As for card-making classes, I taught one for adults and one for kids.

My only resolution from a year ago was to relax and have fun scrapbooking. I definitely accomplished that this year. I also tried to think like Becky Higgins and have my end goal in mind while capturing our family memories. I bought spine labels for the albums that didn't already have them so I, or anyone else, could tell at a glance what was in them. I also made my albums yearly rather than September through to August. I dreaded this task for months before I sat down and did it in an afternoon.

Santa brought me a new album for 2019 and I can't wait to fill it and share it with all of you!

Thank you so much! Wishing you all a wonderful and scrappy 2019!!

No comments:

Post a Comment