I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Day Twelve of Christmas Projects - tea towels


My project for today would be a great hostess gift or could go well with any kitchen/food themed present. The tea towels are called flour sack towels. I bought a pack of 5 for $7 at Walmart Canada. The saying is from the new Cricut cartridge called Holly Jolly Christmas. I cut it out in HTV and ironed it on using my iron.


Now I need some more HTV because this was a ten minute project and I love the result!

Thanks so much for stopping in this Christmas season! I enjoy making Christmas cards so much and sharing my projects!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment