I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Day two of Christmas Projects - A shaker card


Hello and welcome! I love this funny sentiment as my neighbours enjoy drinking prosecco.

I confess, I watched a few YouTube videos to figure out how to create a shaker card and I played with the Design Space program to write the sentiment and slice out the champagne glass. I used tiny white beads to look like bubbles instead of sequins.


I think I'm hooked. I need to buy more foam tape!
See you Monday for Day Three of Christmas Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment