I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day nine of Christmas Projects - vinyl pillow quote


I love this free svg that was shared on Facebook. I was excited to put it on a decorative pillow for the holidays. I even drove to IKEA to purchase the pillow and case (GURLI). As I was prepping, I thought to myself, maybe I should use regular 631 Oracal vinyl and then I can remove the quote after Christmas. **this was a dumb idea** I have used this type of vinyl on canvas before...


The vinyl would not adhere to the fabric. This beautiful pillow case will be a very temporary feature in my home.

Here is last year's vinyl project. I had no trouble with it.


I guess you win some, you lose some. Next time I will iron on HTV!

Get Flat Rate Shipping to Canada on Cricut Orders $50+

No comments:

Post a Comment