I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Twelve days of Christmas projects - day 1


I love making Christmas cards! Every year I say to myself that I should cut down on my card list, make one card design or *shudder* just buy cards. Well, I guess this won't be the year.

Without further ado, my first Christmas card - heavily inspired by Pinterest.


Here is the link for the tutorial I followed.

BeeCee Creativity

I am entering this card for a challenge at Scrappy Moms Stamps. They are challenging card-makers to make a card for military serving overseas. This is something I have never done before but always thought it would be something great to do. I have been searching up a Canadian address to send this card to. This is what I found:

Any Canadian Forces Member
Op Attention
Kabul
PO Box 5140 Stn Forces
Belleville ON
K8N 5W6

Now that I found my address, I realize, I missed the deadline for Christmas which was November 15th. Well, now I know exactly how to go about this next year and I can always send a "thank you for your service" card.

Please stop by tomorrow for day 2. My card is inspired by a television show. (?)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Tracey! I'm sure any soldier would be thrilled to receive it. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete