I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Amazing Race Christmas card - day 2


I guess this card is pretty non-traditional. My inspiration was a tv show. This summer, our family watched Amazing Race Canada with our close friends. We had no idea that their neighbour and his son were going to be contestants. Therefore, we sat on the edge of our seats for the entire season watching episodes together. We were all so proud when they won! (I have to add that the neighbour competed and won with parkinson's disease) That is the story behind my crazy card. I made it for our viewing friends and may just make another for the winners.

2 comments:

  1. What an inspiring story! How fun that experience must have been. Love, love your card!
    Are you cold enough yet?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I'ts so cool to have someone on the show that you actually know!!!

    ReplyDelete