I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Craft day layout


My kids love creating with all art mediums. I made this layout for pictures of them painting that I took on Spring Break 2011. Now that it is Spring Break 2012, I wanted to get this done. I wanted a bright and bold layout for these pictures.



For this layout, I used stickers that I won from Reminisce. Believe it or not, but my prize was hand-delivered by Angela Ploegman (DT member) as she was passing through our province last summer. I know, sooo nice of her!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT layout. I really like it a lot and it's perfect to display craft projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout, it is fabulous! The colors you chose too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete