I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cards made with Plantin Schoolbook


...only Plantin Schoolbook. I wanted to try and design a class at my LSS to help those own Cricuts (and most likely the Plantin cartridge) but who are not completely comfortable using their machines. I would love it if the students rushed home to use all the cool creative features the cartridges have!





I did find it difficult to use only one cartridge. I also wanted the cards to focus on using the machines rather than other techniques.

3 comments:

  1. wow.... love them all. I didn't know you taught at your lss!!! I bet they all love you and will appreciate this class as well. Yes, you are right about that, many people have a ton of cartridges but have no idea all they can do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful! I think this is great idea, I could have used this when I first got my Cricut (heck I could use it now). LOL. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these cards are wonderful! I love them all!!! I need to look closer at a lot of carts I have too for different ideas!

    ReplyDelete