I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cricut Train Engine #2

The Cricut cut train has come to my house. I have chosen some beautiful cuts and am off to the post office with some added in exchange. Here are my add ins. The penguins scarves are something called Sticky Stitches. The penguin background is sanded Core'dinations.

I hid the tongue on the gingerbread man. It looked like he was eating himself to me. I wanted to cut him just because he is from the new Gypsy download of Smiley Cards.



Here is the original train. This one is thinner than the last but I still found some lovely cuts! Thank you Carina and Sharla.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love both of them. What is this... are you building a train thru a swap? How cool is that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute.
    Is that how it works, what Beatriz said?

    ReplyDelete