I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 27, 2024

Another batch of lunchbox notes


I am really enjoying making lunchbox notes. This is an initiative through our provincial foodbank called Harvest Manitoba. These little notes will be included in future meals for children in need. Harvest Manitoba has requested 16 000 notes for the school year. I find it to be a quick, easy yet important project to do. I wanted to get some of these completed before June so they can be distributed this spring.

Over the summer, I will start a new batch and I challenge you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment