I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 23, 2023

Children's inspirational notes for Harvest Manitoba


One of my local food banks called Harvest Manitoba gives meals to children in need every Friday during the school year so they have food on the weekends. Along with the food, they give each child an inspirational note. This program, called Meals2Go requires approximately 16 000 notes for the year. I realized that I could easily make some notes to donate. I have now made a conscious effort to use the scrap paper sitting on my desk to make a note or 2 or 3.

These notes can be donated directly to Harvest or The Scrapbook Cottage, a local scrapbook store. This is a win-win. I get to play with paper and contribute to this amazing program!

No comments:

Post a Comment