I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Bathymetric map


Anyone else have unfinished projects from many years ago? This was one of mine.
I wanted to make a gift of a depth chart for a couple who love a particular lake in our province. West Hawk Lake is a part of their love story. To create this, I found a bathymetric map online of West Hawk Lake. I uploaded the map to Design Space and created cut files. It took some time to do all six layers. I sliced through each layer to create this and I used the write feature on my Cricut Maker to label the lake on the top layer. I love how it turned out and think it will look great in a frame.
Has anyone made a project like this in wood?

No comments:

Post a Comment