I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Mad Scientist layout


Our Halloween Zumba class was a blast last year! It's my favourite class of the year because the ladies dress up in fabulous costumes. We didn't take any group photos in 2020 because we were physically distancing though. I did take a selfie of my own costume. I printed off my mad scientist name tag and then laminated it so it looked more official. (Love my laminator)


I designed this file on Design Space. Help yourself!
Mad Scientist layout

I think is the first time I have used googly eyes on a layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment