I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Social distancing and crafting


I'm going to try and see the positives in everything that is going on right now with the COVID-19 virus. I have always liked a paper craft challenge and have participated in many over the years. This will be the ultimate use up what you have on hand. It’s the perfect reason to use up the stack of paper I have in my scrap room. This is a great opportunity to finish projects that are collecting dust on my table. I will also have more time with my children for awhile as my daughter is no longer going to Europe or school for three weeks. I'm hoping the two of us can scrapbook our memories of this time. (Not all my scrapbook pages are of good moments.)

Another positive is that they will be more FREE cut files available on Cricut Design Space for all the crafters who are at home. Feel free to follow my link and see what they have made FREE. I’m going to imagine that other companies will follow suit and there may be printables available too. I say, get cutting!

If you are worried about your LSS, you could purchase a gift card this month so they have a sale. Ideally, you could buy the gift card online or over the phone. Your direct sales paper crafting companies like Close to my Heart, Stampin Up and Creative Memories are also small businesses you shop online or with a catalog.

I would love to see how you make out during this time and would love to see your completed projects! I promise to share mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment