I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Visiting the Terry Fox exhibit


My layout today is in preparation for Canada Day scrapbooking. It's a warm-up per say...

Last July, our family visited the Terry Fox travelling museum exhibit in Victoria, British Columbia. The exhibit was moving and inspirational. Our tour guide at the museum was the cousin of Terry Fox, which made the displays so very personal. I knew I needed to include this day in our family scrapbooks!


Learn from my mistakes. When you cut this fabulous map of Canada, (from the Go Canada Cricut cartridge) use the negative image! There are alot of tiny islands in the North. I learnt this the hard way.
This SVG of Terry Fox is available for FREE to promote Terry and his "message of courage and hope" on his website.
TERRY FOX WEBSITE
The maple leaf paper and stickers are from a paper pack by Photo Play Paper called Oh Canada. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment