I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas Projects 2016


Happy Black Friday! Happy Day after Thanksgiving for my American friends! Starting on Monday, I will be featuring a new Christmas project for 12 weekdays! I love doing this! I feel it helps to put me in a holiday mood to make cards and such for friends, colleagues and family. I tend to make approximately 60 cards each December so I feel the need to make at least a few different designs.

Here is a recap of last year's (2016) projects.


See you all back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment