I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Two more Canada Day layouts!


I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating Canada's 150th birthday! I hope you took lots of photos because I have two more ideas for how to scrapbook your memories.


This image is the logo for Canada Day 2017. I found the cut file for free on the Government of Canada website. Here is the link. I changed it up a bit by using patterned paper scraps.


Yesterday, these two (!!) layouts were featured on the Scrapbook & cards today blog as part of their celebration of Canada. I was thrilled to have my work featured. My kids were thrilled that our dog Chloe's picture was featured...

Here is the link to the blog post of Canada Day projects, including mine.

Scrapbook & Cards Today blog

No comments:

Post a Comment