I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pineapple images in Design Space


Yesterday, I read an article in Scrapbook and Cards Today about the scrapbooking trend of pineapples.

Here is Vicki Boutin's article.

After I read the article, I was folding laundry and came across my daughter's brand new pineapple print shirt. Hmmm. Pineapples are all the rage and now I keep noticing them.

Sooo, I made a card.


Here are the pineapple images in my current Design Space Cricut Access Subscription. There are many options for layouts, decor, cards and even three dimensional cards.



So cute! Now I just need one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment