I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Adding a QR code to your scrapbooking - Winnipeg Jets layout



I have wanted to learn how to add a QR code to a layout for awhile now. Thank you to everyone that has posted a tutorial on this. I created this page almost a year ago to remember our family's excitement to have our hockey team in the playoffs. Our entire city was cheering them on! Each day, the kids and I listened to the Jets Playoff Anthem that a local radio station wrote and produced. We loved this song and would blast it in the car to drive to school passing by Winnipeg Jet signs and flags. I still smile when I think of it. I felt that I wanted to include the YouTube video for this song as part of my scrapbook page. Yes, I pulled out a page from a year ago and added to it today. The website I used to create the code is GoQR. I copied the YouTube URL and within seconds my QR code was there. The scrapbooking possibilities are endless. I could add anything to my pages.



*Note my cute cupcake toppers and yes I do have a goal horn in my family room**



My hope is that many years from now, my family or a friend will see this layout and understand how thrilled my kids were to experience this playoff frenzy for the first time and the video link will add to the story.

*Cross your fingers the Winnipeg Jets will make the playoffs again... next year.*

No comments:

Post a Comment