I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank you card


I'm back from Washington, folks. What a great place to tour! I loved the museums, monuments, White House, Kennedy Center, Georgetown all of that fun stuff. My first order of business back in reality is to make some thank you cards. (well, maybe snuggling my family was the first order of business and a suitcase of dirty laundry was the second.)



I will need to be busy making "end of the school year thank you cards" for the teachers, bus driver, piano teacher etc. Anyone want to have a card making day? Maybe a virtual card making day?

I would also love to quickly make a "Washington trip" mini album to show off my pictures. Here it is so far...



Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday! I'm sure the teachers are going to love the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You were so close to me :) Hope you enjoyed DC. Us who live near by take it for granted and do not enjoy it enough!

    We are planning Spring Break to Canada next year. My 9 year old has wanted to go for his 10th birthday since he was 8 so I promised him we would go next year (while he was 10-he turns 10 in July). We are going to drive up to Quebec and come back down. Try to visit Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. He wants to visit hockey stadiums, LOL.

    Love the mini album.

    ReplyDelete