I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School layout


It may seem like I am super organized for back to school next week but if you look carefully at the layout it's from 2011. I needed to get this done before the 2012 pictures were taken!



These papers are all by DCWV and all of the school stickers are from Reminisce.

The countdown is on, 9 more days until they go back. We are quickly trying to squeeze out every bit of summer vacation we can!

4 comments:

  1. Ditto Angi -- this is a fun layout! The paper and stickers make it so lively -- too cute! An awesome lo that just pops out at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page! I am years behind so jealous you are not far behind on yours :)

    ReplyDelete