I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crop and Create layout


This is the first info I had read about Crop and Create coming to my city.


I knew I wanted to attend as soon as I heard about the amazing scrapbooking ladies who were coming. I was fortunate to be able to work at this event at the marketplace but that didn't stop me from using the photobooth (so much fun!) and meeting some of the presenters.

I honestly got so much inspiration just being there. I loved talking to everyone and hearing what they were working on!

I had the idea to sell a kit for photos taken during the event. My boss chose this fab paper from Pebbles and chose all the embellies and I got to work designing the logo on my Gypsy.


Leica Forrest is absolutely beautiful (and talented). I'm happy that I have this photo of the two of us. The group shot was nipped from facebook.



If you would like to purchase a Crop and Create kit,(there isn't many left) please click here or call 204-269-2521.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love your layout too. the colors are yummy/. I am sending your prize first thing tomorrow morning. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome layout! I feel so privileged to have participated at Crop & Create and hope it comes back every year!!!

    ReplyDelete